Nutrivice Consultancy B.V. supplies nutritional and management consultancy to large farms (dairy and beef), feed suppliers and milk processors all over the world. We apply our knowledge and experience in close cooperation with our clients, resulting in healthier cows that perform better.
Due to expansion of our activities we are looking on short-term for a:
Consultant Ruminant Nutrition m/v
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting and extending the customer network
- Co-design with customer new and innovative nutritional concepts
- Translate and communicate scientific knowledge into practical applications
- Co-design the marketing and position of new nutritional concepts for all groups of cows
- Design and execute nutritional and management courses for various groups of customers (farmers, consultants, product managers, sales managers)
- Supporting and extending the customer networkServing existing customers with nutritional- and management advice.
- Calculation of rations, complete feeds, concentrates and mineral mixtures for all groups of cows
- Advise customers in the selection and purchase of ingredients and nutritional concepts
- Visit customers, evaluate animal performances and provide concrete advices
Qualifications and Profile:
- Academic education in animal nutrition
- Deep knowledge of ruminant nutrition, theoretical and practical
- Experience in composing complete feeds, concentrates, minerals and rations
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the compound feed industry
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Willing to travel international (10-25%)
- Pro-active, productive and independent
- Extrovert: proven acquisition skills
- Takes unasked his/her responsibility / team player
- Flexible attitude
- Planning and organizing
We offer an independent function with (international) career opportunities and favorable terms of employment.
You will work mainly from home, combined with visits on location. A number of days per month you will visit the office of Nutrivice Consultancy B.V. in Veldhoven.
In time, the right candidate can be offered to participate in the company.
For more information you can contact Mr. P. van Dooren, 06 302 62 956.
For more information about the company, you can have a look at www.nutrivice.nl
Your letter of application with curriculum vitae can be send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org